Pauper Travel

A blog dedicated to ultra-cheap travel. Based on my book "Travel Cheap-Travel Well!- Confessions Of A Travleing Pauper. You can learn how a Pauper travels like a King---all the time!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Travel (Pauper Style) Around The Web


Today I'd like to invite you to travel right at your computer. I'll pass on some interesting web sites I've recently discovered so you can check them out and see if they offer you some valuable information and further travel advice.

As my regular readers know I offer an outstanding (if I say so myself) e-course at Pauper Travel on the Home Page. It's "The Top 100 Travel Planning Websites". If you'd like to get it just visit the site and sign up. You'll get 11 lessons on how to research your own trip and save tons of money. Just click the title of this post to get there.

Adventure Travel

Adventure Quest
www.adventurequest.com

Adventure Travel Society
www.adventuretravel.com

Adventure Travel Directory
www.travelroads.com

These three are excellent for operators by destination and activity and offer information about adventure (Read: higher risk, more personal & physical involvement) trips.


Adventure Travel E-Zines

Backpackers Basecamp
www..bpbasecamp.com

Conde Nast Traveler
www.cntraveler.com


Map Maker

Map Quest Map Maker
www.mapquest.com

You might want to place these in your travel 'favorites' folder on your computer, as I have. Each offers you something unique and different. I'll pass on more web sites in another post soon.
In meantime, take advantage of the e-course. I think you'll really benefit from it and it will help you send your dependence on the Trillion dollar travel industry to make your trips happen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home