Pauper Travel

A blog dedicated to ultra-cheap travel. Based on my book "Travel Cheap-Travel Well!- Confessions Of A Travleing Pauper. You can learn how a Pauper travels like a King---all the time!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Some Important Contacts For Your Travel Roledex


The State Department issues Travel Warnings and Consular Information Sheets to advise against travel or discribe circumstances in specific countries. Paupers can call the automated answering system at (202) 647-5225 to get information on countries in which you have an interest. Also, you canl og onto the Consular Affairs Bulletin Board at (202) 647-9225.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a aids in africa
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home