Pauper Travel

A blog dedicated to ultra-cheap travel. Based on my book "Travel Cheap-Travel Well!- Confessions Of A Travleing Pauper. You can learn how a Pauper travels like a King---all the time!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Try This Website For Travel Quiz Fun

We've all heard of National Georaphic, they have been a stalwart promoter of all things travel for many years. I've known so many people that collect their fabulous magazines. I visited their website recently and was very impressed. You can find their delightfully illustrated books here.

You can have a load of fun playing their online travel quiz, too. See how much you know about world destinations and travel trivia. I took it and did better than I thought I would. Visit here.

Finally, I want to invite my blog readers to get The Pauper News, my latest newsletter concerning all things cheap and travel. Just send a blank e-mail here.

Make sure you "confirm" your desire to get this remarkable newsletter by clicking the link in an e-mail that will be sent to your e-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home