Pauper Travel

A blog dedicated to ultra-cheap travel. Based on my book "Travel Cheap-Travel Well!- Confessions Of A Travleing Pauper. You can learn how a Pauper travels like a King---all the time!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

All New E-Course On Caribbean Travel!

I'm happy and proud to introduce an all-new e-course I've just written about Caribbean Travel.

It contains lots of tips on travel to this enchanting part of the world. No one should plan a trip without first getting this information. To sign up just send a blank e-mail to:

caribbeantravel@prosender.com

Make sure you CONFIRM your request for this course by answering the e-mail from Pauper Travel.

I cover many different issues in this 7 day e-course (one lesson in your inbox per day for a week) including bargain trips and 'things to do'. Don't miss out---subscribe today!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home