Pauper Travel

A blog dedicated to ultra-cheap travel. Based on my book "Travel Cheap-Travel Well!- Confessions Of A Travleing Pauper. You can learn how a Pauper travels like a King---all the time!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Audio Blog: My Best Travel Lodging Tips

Forget about how much money you have in the bank. In this audio blog I'll reveal my Top 5 secret ways you can find lodging for free or nearly free.

Tell everyone you know to tune in! Paupers have this knowledge and they use it!

Just click the "play button" to listen in as I read from my book "Travel Cheap- Travel Well!"- Confessions Of A Traveling Pauper.

You can click the "pause" button anytime without losing your place (in case the phone rings or your dog starts barking!)

Travel Guide - Travellerspoint is a free worldwide travel community with tools and services to help travellers before, during and after their trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home